Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am trying to learn so excuse my lack of knowladge!I am trying to receive media stream from my ISP via fiber converter - mikrotik - my cisco switch. According to them they have config their mikrotik ports (2 of them) with layer2 vlans for two...

45664 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have two CISCO 3850 routers setup as stratum 3 NTP servers. I have the servers pointing to each other as peer associations and also two other servers (server associations). I would like the CISCO switches to maintain their clocks when the exter...

Hello, My Name is Thomas.I come from the PBX World.I have no experience with cisco switches.Here my question/Problem:I have a problem with a link to a Cisco 3650 switch.Since some days, i lose after 4 hours the link to a avaya PBX Gateway.I have repl...

theis_t by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have recently made some changes and have a 10G port channel between a 4500 to 3850. The channel bonds as it should. The issue is an cctv cameras the are on edge switches connected to the 3850 start to pixilate, freeze and generally have issues onc...

PC0 -- SW -- PC1 While playing with the packet tracer, I fifgured out that SW learns PC0's and PC1's mac addresss even though PC0 and PC1 literally do nothing, but just connected to the SW. Even though, I am a network newbie, my assumption was that i...

Hey guys, I'm not really sure if what I'm trying to accomplish is possible, but here it goes. I have a Cisco 2811 with a 3750G switch. I have 3 vlans setup in my network. I was able to pass my static block of ips from at&t using "cascading router" ...

ccip4911z by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I'm currently trying to install the cisco nexus 1000v on vCenter and esxi 6 in my home lab I have downloaded Nexus1000v.5.2.1.SV3.1.15 my esxi host is VMware ESXi, 6.0.0, 2494585 my vcenter is 6.0.0 I'm installing in L3 mode I'm trying to in...

LAN is a local area network in which end devices can communicate each others, but cannot communicate outside of their network. WAN is a wide area network which is composed of at least two Local Area networks. It can cover the entire world. Let me kno...