Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a Cisco WS-C2960X-24PS configured with 4 SFP modules running 2 separate fibre ring networks 1 with 10 comnet switches, the second with 5 comnet switches. We use RSTP to control the rings to ensure port blocking. All worked fine until the seco...

Hello, regading the interface 'bandwidth x' command, I understand it is used by IGRP, EIGRP, and OSPF and also TCP for the prupose of initial retransmission parameters. What other protocols make use of the 'bandwidth x' command ? Does BGP utilise it ...

Dear Team, I need one help, Today one of the stack switch frequently rebooting, but we are not received any alert. Already snmp trap enabled . snmp-server enable traps stackwise Device model : WS-C2960X-48FPD-L Running IOS : 15.2(2)E6 Kindly sugge...

Hello! I am working on final year networking project of my degree. In here i have planned a highly available network according to Cisco hierarchical (three-layer) inter-networking model by using Cisco packet tracer.  Two Multi-layer switches (Cisco 3...

Dear Friends, I have one C2801 Router with IOS 12.4(23), it has 2 onboard WAN ports, and 4 module slots We need 6 more WAN ports, for this we are planning to install 3 x HWIC-2FE Modules. But CISCO's official website says, Maximum Number of 2 Port HW...

Dear Friends, In my office few users telling slowness issue. With out issues they are able to connect vdi, but from the vdi vmware horizon 3.5.2 they unable to access any application (ex: notepad, excel.,etc). As well as they unable to take rdp. Thi...

I have a single switch with 24 ports which is connected to 3rd party network through an uplink. The entire network is in a single subnet/vlan with 400 nodes on 3rd party and 5 nodes on my switch. Out of 400 nodes only 10 devices from 3rd party are re...

Hello when modifying or adding a new policy-map to an interface, does this have any adverse effect on live user traffic (assuming the policy-maps are correct) ? In other worrds, does the actual entry of the command 'service-policy x output' on an int...

We operate Catalyst 6513 equipment. I want to set rate for outbound traffic on specific ports. I want to set the limit as below, but how do I set it? Please help me. (Example) ---Before--- int gi1/48 rate-limit output 2000000 250000 250000 conform-...

by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Dears,Kindly, Anyone knows any info about the switches C2960X limitation for the below cisco soutions:1- Cisco Collaboration & Telephony2- Cisco Security ISE & Stealtwatch3- Cisco Wireless Mobility and tracking.ThanksAnas.

Hi All, I have a 6509 with VS-S720-10GE-3C engines but without any IOS. My plan is to use the xmodem to load the IOS and once it is up, copy the IOS to bootflash via tftp. I have already loaded the IOS but unable to tftp it in as all the modules, bu...

Zeeeee by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was just curious why there is no Backup channel on some traffic class and backup channel on others.  Exchange Application: Dst-Site-Prefix: 192.168.0.0/6 Application: exchange DSCP: default [0] Traffic class id:48670 app_id:218103857 Clock Time: ...