Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Cisco layer3 switch. I want to configure NAT on this switch.I have no router in this scenario.ISP or internet connection directly connected on L3 switch.LAN user also connected by this switch. I want to know about the NAT configuration comm...

Hi,Couldnt find an appropriate forum topic to post my query but here goes.How do I move a file located in the root of flash(rwx) to another flash directory(drwx)?Any advice would be very much appreciated.Regards

woods8 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planing for a new network for my new office. I find there is a solution named Cisco Catalyst Instant Access. I need to work it with Cisco Catalyst 6880-X core switch & Cisco Catalyst 6800ia access switch. I am planing to inter connect Core swi...

Hi all, From what i have understood, port channeling gives me redundancy options and double the amount of speed, but tests show a completely different picture. I have two Catalyst 3750-X stacks, and want to replace a single connection between them i...

Hi Team, I am configure OSPF process 2 and getting error %OSPF: Only one OSPF process is allowed.Below is show version   CBI-DR-CORE-SW01(config)#router ospf 2 %OSPF: Only one OSPF process is allowed. CBI-DR-CORE-SW01(config)# CBI-DR-CORE-SW01#show ...

Hi, I have a need to add support for Jumbo frames on a number of interfaces and portchannels. When I add the mtu 9216 command to the physical interfaces of the channel, does this have any affect on them? Will they be taken out of the channel or doe...

Resolved! VPC vLAG OSPF

Hi all, I am trying to exchange OSPF between VLAG and VPC. However, I think that this does not work because OSPF can not be exchanged between VPCs. Is my opinion correct? http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/nexus-5000-series-swi...

yuji_eda by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, Can anyone please guide me how to recover the password for Cisco 4500-X switch. I have lost the enable password and can't login to switch. I understand I may have to go into ROM mode to reset the password but I can't find the correct procedure...

s.nasheet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a simple question. I'm trying to use our Cisco device as a DNS server but I miss one thing. Is it possible to do a per domain forward in IOS like in ISC BIND? E.g. in ISC BIND you can say: // zone section fragment of named.conf zon...

Hi. I am working with a Cisco 1721, fe0 faces the internet with a dynamic address, serial0 feeds 3 subnets downstream, and has a wic 4esw card for 4 local ports. I am trying to port forward a camera on one of the local ports. I have added the paramet...