Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hii , Is any one tell me that how to recover the switch from brom mode . If there is good and experienced solution is available then let me know . Thanks ,

Hi All,       This is discussion i am creating to find out the Easyvpn configuration on ISR4331/sec/K9. We have given one ISR4331/Sec/K9 Router with Security Demo license installed and activated on ISR4331/Sec/K9. While configuring ISR4331 with cr...

Hello,   I am trying to set up a test wifi infrastructure at home using a 1131ag AP.   The AP is connected to my layer 3 switch using one of the ports that is on VLAN 2(192.168.2.1/24).       I have given the AP a static IP address of 192.168.2.3/2...

sabedin77 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to see the original 802.1q vlan tags at a SPAN destination on NX-OS devices.  In IOS, you had to be sure to specify "encapsulation replicate" and that would preserve everything.  But that doesn't seem to be an option in my Nexus 7ks or 5k...

Isaiah by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On my day off, the commercial provider link went down. The remaining personnel could not log in to the edge router and decided to grab another, older router and swap them out. I came in quickly. They had already performed the physical swap and had a ...

Folks,  I am new to networking world, basically I am storage admin. Any help would be appreciated! Let me first give an overview of my network here: => My company network which we connect to 10.X.X.X is the main network and we also VPN into that net...

Hi, Would like to inquire if how many ports can I allocate per VDC in Nexus 7010? I have read that it is best practice to allocate all port member of same ASIC. But wanted to know if I can allocate as many port as I can in one VDC. Some says that I ...

jrdejesus by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I want to know what is the procedure when someone purchase an ASA from eBay? how to get the license, download image, upgrade the software? CISCO has restriction to be contacted by only the vendors and not end users, so what shall do?   

we want to separate production traffic and management traffic, currently data center switch only run production traffic and NOC (net operation center)only have switches having management traffic, so for design NOC switch, any difference in configurat...