Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone! I am having an issue and am out of ideas, hoping someone can help. We have a small flat network made up of SG 200 switches as follows: Switch A with a trunk link to Switch B Switch B with a trunk link to Switch C Switch C with trun...

greg by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have several interfaces with "Total output drops". for example : interface gigabitEthernet 3/40 #  show interface gigabitEthernet 3/40 | i drop   Input queue: 0/2000/0/0 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total output drops: 15072 # show queueing...

alon to by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi When i am going to upgrade IOS on my 2960S flexstack with default settings and at the end do a reload - do all members reboot the same time? I´m asking because, i have a SAN connected to the stack, and need each switch to reboot individual. Regard...

Hey guys, I have a catalyst 3850 with the following lines in the running config: privilege interface level 3 shutdownprivilege interface level 3 switchportprivilege configure level 3 interfaceprivilege exec level 3 write memoryprivilege exec level 3 ...

Hello, I have a big layer2 network and I would like to prevent multicast traffic. My goal would be avoid that all switches send multicast traffic. Would be possible avoid that the most of switches send multicast traffic? Best regards,

I have the problem of ip conflict, one laptop is using dhcp and get ip 192.168.0.3, then the other laptop also get this ip and it display the warning window saying ip conflict, how to resolve such issue

Mary by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes