Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, we currently run VSS at one of our sites and there was an access edge switch connected to it via layer 2. The access edge switch had two individual trunks. One was going to one physical 6800 (VSS) and one was going to the other. Since there ar...

Hello guys, i want to ask you, if this szenario is possible.Workstation <-(LAN)-> Cisco 866VAE-K9 <-(VPN S2S)-> Server Workstation [192.168.128.40] -> Request Cisco 886VAE-K9 [192.168.128.98:28800] -> Forward to Server [10.25.125.10:9999] The Worksta...

s.tesic by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My SG 200-08P can't access the web-interface. the problem is without plug the WLAN to switch the LED light is solid green, so I suspect the switch has been setting an static IP address on it. I check the CISCO manual for the SG200-08P don't have rese...

wenchunx by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm not well versed in VLAN networking so I have a very simple question (I hope).  Unfortunately my Google skills are letting me down as well; so I'm hoping that one of the learned people on this forum can spare a few moments to assist me. I have...

bluepill by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We purchased a couple Nexus 5596T Switches that came with older firmware on them: n5000-uk9.5.2.1.N1.4.bin and n5000-uk9-kickstart.5.2.1.N1.4.bin I would like to update the firmware before putting them into production.  I notice there is version 5, ...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,Anyonen know of a tool for windows or linux to set IP packets with certain ToS values. ping -v under windows does not seem to work?Rather than loggin onto the routers and running extended pings?Many thx indeed,Ken

This is an old Cat 3560-48PS switch. There are two SM modules in this switch; only one is being used. Gi0/1 is the one in use. Am I about to have this port fail?                                  Optical   Optical            Temperature  Voltage  Tx P...