Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, Apologies for posting such a newbie question, but I promise I've searched, and I can't find the answer! I simply can't get to the web interface of my 3750 v2. Here's my running-config. The flash was wiped clean, and I put a new IOS bin (c37...

Hi all Having a few problems getting the uplink configured on a port of a 2960 switch. Not getting activity light and interface Gi1/0/21 is showing down (this is where the uplink cable is patched into). Could someone take a quick look at the config...

Hello, I've searched every corner of the internet to find the answer to my question but unfortunately came across none. Heres the scenario : We are redesigning and reconfiguring our network as per cisco's Recommended Campus design , which says not t...

Dear Team, This is regarding to Host flapping issue due to Cisco 8 or 16 ports switch. We have tried to change Switch IOS to test the flapping issue, After changing the IOS, error was not resolved. We are still issue of host flapping when we connect ...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friend I need  to check the connected device is having static IP address or dynamic IP address assigned in Cisco 2960 switch. IP tried with show arp .but it not shows static or dynamic.

prince.p by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was curious about the switchport mode access command and its interoperability with the switchport voice vlan command.If I configured a switchport with the switchport mode access commmand, will that make it impossible for the switchport to create...

Hi Folks, I was trying to upgrade IOS on a Cisco 3750 with 16 MB flash. it was not done due to not enough space left on the flash. I wanted to use the delete cmd with /r /f switches but I wasn't sure if deleting the IOS the switch will still let me ...

m-abooali by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card