Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

What is the outcome of this configuration? When I connect two devices the port shuts down....I dont think it should or am I wrong? interface GigabitEthernet2/0/4 description NGIC LAPTOP PORT SECURITY TEST switchport access vlan 800 switchport mode ...

Hi! I have a service on the server's IP address 9x.2x.2x.1x by Tunnel1 from source address 1y.1y.1y.3y. The LAN network is 192.168.0.0/24. I would like to access server 9x.2x.2x.1x from hosts with address 192.168.0.0/24, so I create a route-map PBR ...

Hello I have been told to use the following config in normal workstation interfaces: interface XXXXXX srr-queue bandwidth share 1 20 20 60 srr-queue bandwidth shape 3 0 0 0 service-policy input Markin I understand this will give queue 1 30% bandwidth...

Hello, if I apply the following policy map to an interface, does this simply make all traffic on that interface get marked with EF ? policy-map CODEC class class-default set dscp ef

I have a 4500-X switch running IOS-XE cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.08.01.E.152-4.E1.bin I have configured it for NetFlow to a Prime engine (version 3.1) The Prime does not recognize the 4500-X as a valid NetFlow source. How can I verify that NetFlow t...

Hey guys, I might be missing something really obvious here but I've got a number of WAP's, to which the connecting switchport interface is trunked to allow for the support of multiple networks accessible through the WAP SSID's. All SSID's are functi...

Hi everyone, I have commented on this before and I thank Joseph W. Doherty for helping me! I have spoken to my lecture about what I need to do for my Case Study and he replied to my email as followed:- "Hi Luke, The report task says, You need to sup...