cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Basic LACP not working in CML

I am migrating some switches at work, and I am using CML to test the process I want to use. Basically, I'll have two switches connected together with two trunk ports (No LACP). This will cause one of them to be blocking with STP. I want to remotely m...

Resolved! 6509E交换机密码破解

6509E交换机,2T单引擎,现在密码忘记需破解,按照官方文档操作,断电重启等待提示按ctrl break按键,但是一直没有提示,一直按ctrl break按键也没用,文档中的提示如下00:00:03: %OIR-6-CONSOLE: Changing console ownership to route processor 交换机启动过程Connecting to COM3...Connected. System Bootstrap, Version 12.2(50r)SYS2, RELEAS...

孙先生 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Changing ip default-gateway and MGMT IP

I want to change the ip default-gateway and MGMT IP/VLAN on a switchstack, and i have a possibly dumb question that I can't find the answer to. If i change the ip default-gateway on a layer 2 switch that the switch is using for management, will any o...

DHGmem by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Packet Tracer Help

Hi, I'm new to packet tracer and I'm having trouble with sending my message through. One scenario keeps going back and forth (looping) and two others keep failing, only one is successful out of four.everything is configured properly, they all have a ...

JFGUDUD by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

3650 Switch not recognizing SFP+ insertion

Got a strange one here.I've got a WS-C3650-24PD with two Cisco SFP-10GB-SR transceivers installed in TE1/1/3 and TE1/1/4.The transceiver in TE1/1/4 powers up and is correctly recognized.  The one in TE/1/1/3 does not.I've tried switching their positi...

marcp5693 by Beginner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BUG SCRUB

Hi,    I wanted to know what exactly is bug scrub. What exactly is done in this and what is the use of this process. What is the person doing when he is performing a bug scrub. Can anyone explain to me briefly.

by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

cisco 2960-x

im trying to load .tar file on cisco 2960-x with command  boot flash:/c2960x-universalk9-tar.152-7.E5.tarI geterror loading anyone know what im doing wrong

rehbejoh36 by Beginner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Basic Network with Firewall

Hi Good Day, Hoping that someone can advise me why I cannot ping the router from inside the firewall. I have this basic network with end devices inside the firewall that is connected to a switch, I was able to ping all the devices inside the firewall...

cyberWolf by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SG550X-24 Memory OIDs

Hello Guys, It would be really appriciated if you could helo me ti find OIDs to check memory status of switch SG550X-24.I have tried all of Catalyst OIDs but non of them worked. Kind Regards,