Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Since my client would like to configure NAT mapping using LAN IP address for NAT overload interface on C881 router, but the LAN port of C881 are Switchport, can NAT mapping configured on interface Vlan 1? Will the NAT work? command sample: interfa...

I have a issue with a 6500 Switch. this show a log and i cant understand what is about, can you help me?. Jul 6 06:07:18.234 gmt: SW2_DFC6: amd_flash_program_generic_x16 FAILED!! @ addr = 0xFFB529C8, op_status = 0xFBE4, value = 0x464 This event ocu...

Resolved! BGP ATT MPLS

I am having an issue with an ATT MPLS Ethernet circuit with BGP.  I have a 140 MPLS circuit network with ATT and this is the only site where I am having this type of issue.   From CER to the CPE BGP will flap and the circuit will go up and down.  The...

Resolved! Etherchannel

I have 4506 standard sup V.  Protocol is used HSRP . We are facing the issue to outdrop is increase at couple of port (2/5) out of 5. But there is no service impact. There is 5 ports in etherchannel. Please suggest thanks

Hi, The following error is coming when I will configuring a new C4510 R+E and software ver 15.5. I need a quick help on this. %SFF8472-5-THRESOLD_VIOLATION: Te5/1: Rx power low alarm: Operation value: -25. 8 dBm, Threshold value: -18.4 dBm. %SFF84...

Hi, Regarding the table attached, I can not support a massive outage of my 6 CS2921 connected to the RPS2300, is that correct?, why?, it doesn't make sense I'll need almost one to one RPS-router.Thanks in advance! Laura

lauraherr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I am using the Cisco Nexus 5548 device and I am getting the crc error in number of interface, this is very hectic to check each and every interface of all DC devices, so i would like to setup the monitor to Monitor the CRC error. so i am request...

HI, i have a CISCO ME 6524 switch. the switch is stuck in rommon mode. it is not coming up after giving boot command. w hen i change config register to 0x2142 and reset. it loads. after that i revert config register back. at that time if soft relo...

All, One of my APs said "Authentication failed" but all is good on the AP side. Do you know why this is happening? Also, my other AP was failing too (different message) but now is all good. Anyone? Suggestions will be greatly appreciate it. Model: Ci...

Hello,  I have this WS-C2960X-48FPS-L where I have 4 APs connected to it. Out of the 4 APs two are powered and two other do not seem to receive power at all yet power is configure on those interfaces as you can see below. What could be the issue? 931...

nyi gbe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Have 3 switches in a stack, I know the passwords just prepping to hand over to other company Just looking to verify this is what is needed: Log on to primary switch Switch# write eraseSwitch# delete flash:vlan.datSwitch# reload Can I also do this...

porcaro11 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes