Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello I have a doubt , are this modules of the 6509 hot swap? Supervisor Engine 720 10GE VS-S720-10G ,, this is the standby supervisor and I need to remove it, can I do this on production?. I will have 2 6509 in vss with one supervisor each, if the...

This is a bit of a high-level question I'm asking, but I can provide more data if needed. I currently have two upstream providers. One 10Gig circuit with provider A, and another 10Gig circuit with provider B. Last week we turned-up a second 10Gig cir...

HelloHaving enabled "auto qos trust" on a 3850-48P, we are seeing the below messages.*Sep 14 00:49:59.044:  Warning: Modification to policy AutoQos-4.0-Trust-Cos-Input-Policy on wired port is unrecommended, please remove and reapply if unexpected beh...

Hi I have a 3560C switch i'm using for Routing between some VLANs and default route. But the default route is giving me some problems, because as far as I can se the Switch does not support indirectly connected routes on the defualt SDM template an...

I have 3 new Cisco 2960x switches that i am adding to existing stacks. Two of the three stacks went fine, however the third stack is giving me an issue. When plugging in the new switch, and attempting any sort of network traffic on the stack, i get ...

Attached is a topology in one of our offices. The network was running fine till today where my HSRP failed for a pair of routers and produced the following logs2/1/2007 10:45 Local1.Warning 172.16.102.31 1407: 19w4d: %HSRP-4-DIFFVIP1: FastEthernet0/0...

royalblues by Level 10
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have created a vpc in my 2 5000, and my ports are now in suspended mode. interface port-channel100  switchport  switchport mode trunk  spanning-tree bpdufilter enablevpc 100 int e1/32switchport  switchport mode trunk  channel-group 100 mo...

Hello all, I need a little bit of help on this one.  I am trying to plan out our library network and how to separate the library patrons from the rest of the network.  The of course will be in their own VLANs.  I am told that the way they were separa...

I am trying to replace an old Cisco ASA5505 with a Cisco892fsp.On the LAN - besides hosts etc. - is an Apple Wireless setup (Airport Extreme as main and some Airport Express as extenders)The Wireless setup is announcing 2 SSID´s - One for local LAN a...