Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an POE module WS-X4648-RJ45V+E  on  WS-C4507R+E showing no power inline on all of the ports ?  is AC module too low,  only 1000W,  or IOS ?  #show power inline Available:0(w) Used:0(w) Remaining:0(w) Interface Admin Oper Power(Watts) Device Cl...

Rico Hao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI , I want to advertise subnet 172.10.208.0/28 into vrf ABCD in BGP, pls let me know how can I do that, thanks in advance.The details are given below. ============================================================================================ int...

bibek_deo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, on my router 4000 with IOS ver 15.4(3)S4 I cannot find the usual command standby 1 track interface I can only find standby 1 track obj# which is the new procedure to track an interface?

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Please can you help, I currently have a site to site VPN  router (Cisco 887) and i want to create a separate LAN on the router to route everything which isn't needed on the VPN (basically raw internet). Can someone explain how I would go abou...

mawright1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know the packet drop issue. I am facing  the packet drop issue on network since one month  on morning time from 8:39 AM to 9:10 AM. if you have any idea please share with me.

Hello, I need your help in one case. I have a switch (c2960s-48FPD-L) and I want to configure the macro into it. Can you please tell me why if i write "macro ?" the only option the switch give me is "auto and global"? How to get "macro name" ? I nee...

Hi All I have a pair of Failover ASA5520's, with the following interfaces:- Outside- Inside- WAN- Management Both the primary and secondary unit each have a physical connection to the other end device apart from the WAN interface. The WAN interface o...