Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello I have a query from one of my colleagues which I cannot search to validate at present due to off shore work commitments so my first thought was to ask CSC. I have some 3750X-12S-S switches, which are running IOS c3750e-universalk9-mz.122-58....

Hi All, I understand the 861 router has 1 WAN Interface and 4 "switch ports". I will have my WAN Interface connected to the "WAN" - all good. I need to then have at least 10 Vlan Interfaces on the device also. Can I connect one of the switch ports ...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone We are planning on using APIC-EM PnP on a near future to deploy some hundreds of switches on our network. Everything seems to be working as planned but in order to do a real zero touch deployment I am still missing the hostname config...

I've been using the "sh fabricpath load-balance unicast forwarding-path ftag 1 switchid 1430 flow-type l2 src-mac 1111.1111.1111 dst-mac 2222.2222.2222 ether-type 0x0800 vlan 604 module 7" ; "This flow selects Po3"....and I have some questions about ...

maxnpj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WireShark packet capture and need some assistance looking for DSCP and other QoS marking.  I can find in the capture under the IP header where there is a section that looks like this>Differentiated Services Field: 0x80 (DSCP: CS4, ECN: Not-E...

I had a question regarding SVIs and the VLAN data base used by VTP. If I add and SVI using config term does that VLAN automatically get added to the VTP database? I ask becasue I am working with a network that has some odd issues. Namely VLANs with...

Hello.  I have a question about proxy arp.  topology is like below.  PC1---------------|                        SW--------------(proxy arp is enabled)R1 PC2---------------| PC1 : 1.1.1.1/24 PC2 : 1.1.1.2/24 R1   : 1.1.1.254 (GW) at the very begi...

CATYO by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On Nexus 9K (9300), is there a default DSCP to qos-group mapping, similar to how the legacy Cat 3K's are?If so, how do I see those mappings?Or is everything thrown into qos-group 0 by default?I'm trying to determine if we can utilize the qos-groups a...

According to this fact the answer C is incorrect, and answer D is right, Am I right?? VTP pruning takes effect several seconds after you enable it. VTP pruning does not prune traffic from VLANs that are pruning-ineligible. VLAN 1 and VLANs 1002 to ...

George-Sl by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I couldn't find any quick answers from Google, re: formatting flash: on a 3850.  The only things that jump out are in reference to formatting usbflash0:  I found that 3.06.03 had a bug that would corrupt flash, when booting from packages.conf...