cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Problem with loopback interface

I'm trying to set up a loopback interface with a routable address and I don't see what is wrong.  I've already set up one up that is working perfectly and now the second one isn't working.ip vrf AWS-EUTEST-VPN rd 65002:103 route-target export 65002:1...

ccallison by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OSPF Flapping

Hi Guys,I configured as below and hooked up the cables as the diagram. The moment i plugged these cables in the ospf protocol started doing its job.From the router, I was able to verify the ospf neighbors on both interfaces g0/0/0 and g0/0/1. But for...

Faulty Sup720-3B - Can I hot swap in the replacement ?

Tac determined one of my SUP cards is faulty in my 6513e chassis.My question is once I get the replacement sup, can i simply hot swap it into the chassis ?Will it auto sync the config over or do I have to manually start that process ?Once that is don...

dclee by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VLAN configuration

Dear Support, I want to setup the VLAN architecture below:10   VOIP                             active    Gi0/1, Gi0/2, Gi0/3, Gi0/4                                                Gi0/5, Gi0/6, Gi0/7, Gi0/8VLAN 10 is already configured. Now I want to...

Resolved! Lync 2013 QoS

I have just installed a Lync 2013 server. I have put the QoS setting on there but I am not sure how to get these values on the switches that I have. I have 2 Catalyst 3560X and the reset are either SG300-28P or SG500-52P. I had some QoS settings on t...

dbrill001 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Static Routing on WS-C2960G-48TC-L

Hello,Does anyone know if the cisco WS-C2960G-48TC-L switch support static routing in newer IOS version than "c2960-lanbase-mz.122-25"  ?The one I have is running on c2960-lanbase-mz.122-25 image. And it doesn't seem to support static routing or more...

Strange Cat 3650 port behaviour

Hi we are replacing 3750's with 3650's and the ports on the new switches are behaving a bit strange.End devices that worked fine on 3750's are having connectivity issues on the 3650'sSee below output from a 3650How can the port be running at half dup...

WS-C3850-48P - Errors

Hi  Can anyone assist me with this pls. We are using WS-C3850-48P. I got this error " CONTROLLER_PORT_ERR" on all the interface. I can t get the ports back up. What us causing this problem ? Is this a BUG regardsruan

catalyst 2950 SW/24port

I want to conf this SW to monitor network traffic. I have a small network with about 25 users, and the network is always too slow because of excess downloading. My internet comes in to an ADSL modem, then from the modem to my switch. it then leaves t...

Catalyst 3850 stack non-disruptive upgrade

Hi,I would like to upgrade a 3850 stack from version 3.2.3.SE to 3.3.5.SE using ISSU.  I can't seem to find any documentation showing the upgrade path for ISSU.  According to Cisco Feature Navigator, NSF/SSO (Nonstop Forwarding with Stateful Switchov...

Albert by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes