Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all. I have an unmanaged switch, and I am trying to replace it with this managed Cisco switch: Model: IE-4000-8T4G-E SW ver: 15.2(2)EA2 SW image: IE4000-UNIVERSALK9-M When connect the three hosts that I have to the Cisco switch, communication st...

Hi there, Thanks for reading. I am considering putting a packet capture on a WAN router which is seeing occasional outages.  The flash has 164MB free.  I'm thinking of creating a 50MB circular buffer and letting the capture run continually until I ...

Bob Greer by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Very recently we have migrated our  firewall 5505 with 5506x. We did this migration in 5 location. After the migration we are observing packet drop between our switch and firewall. For 1000 packet, 3 packets are getting dropped every time. Check...

Hi all, I tried several IOS-XE versions in our lab by now. It seems there is a bug over all versions 03.06.03, 03.06.04 and 03.07.03. I am currently running 03.06.04.E and I am not able to open a TAC Case because the switch is not shipped to the cust...

Resolved! LAN Overhaul

I recently started at a company that has a single /16 for users in the main building which makes a nightmare for a troubleshooting different issues on different floors. I have offered up the idea of creating a /21 for each floor and creating the abil...

jmhouse96 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a N7K-M132XP-12L card in my chassis. From the notes it states it is a 10G card and only accepts 10G SFPs which is fine. But could I plug in a router link where the other end is 1G. Will this auto-negotiate down to 1G as that is the max the ...

Hi I have a Nexus 7010 with an F2e module in a single VDC which is performing both routing and switching. I also have a M1 module that is in a separate VDC but totally unused. I want to allocate the M1 ports to the F2e VDC, which I understand will ma...

All,   I have configured DHCP Snooping and a DHCP Snooping Database Agent in a lab.  I configured the DHCP Snooping Database Agent according to Release 15.1SY Supervisor Engine 2T Software Configuration Guide. When testing, I get intermittent results...

tjreeddoc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes