Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I need to modify my configuration of my VM environment to enable Etherchannel on my 3750G as well as the vSphere hosts in the virtual switching. This is a small installation with only 3 VLAN's. I read the article: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs...

Dear Experts, I am confused with Subnet concept, for example I am taking  192.168.0.0  with Subnet Mask 255.255.240. It's Host range will be 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.15.254. Suppose If I will connect two computer with HUB/SWITCH as Computer 1:        ...

Will a 24 port Ethernet switch with 1 Gbps port access speeds, a throughput of 95.2 Mpps with 64 byte packets and a routing/switching capacity of 128 Gbps sustain 12  concurrent full duplex streaming sessions on the switch, each at 1 Gbps speed in bo...

I have a Cisco 1841 that I'm trying to create an EtherChannel however it doesn’t appear to be accepting the commands (int p1, int fa0/0 -> Channel 1). The router is running IOS Version 15.1(4)M10. Is there some form of hardware limitation I am missin...

Hi Guys,Just wondering do the 3750 and 3850 stack with one another? It seems to me that they don't as the use stackwise and stackwise plus technology and possibly the cable might be different...I'm hoping that someone can confirm this please.Thanks,

kam aujla by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,   I have a question enable password reset for Cisco 3750. I just took over from someone and do not have the enable password to view the configuration for Cisco 3750. Is there anyway to reset the enable password without wiping the current configu...

karamak2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello all i have 2 questions please help me : thanks a lot ;) 1-while i want to run MSTP (maybe with VTP V3 or VTP V.2) must I config in all switches(Both Layer 2 and Layer 3) as i show in picture ? i mean i should type commands:spanning-tree mode ms...

We have several 2960S switches and would like to enable routing.  Instead of the traditional router on the stick configuration, I would like to use the L3 functions of the SDM templates. So I have enabled routing on test switch and added three VLANS ...