Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

All,   I have a question enable password reset for Cisco 3750. I just took over from someone and do not have the enable password to view the configuration for Cisco 3750. Is there anyway to reset the enable password without wiping the current configu...

karamak2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello all i have 2 questions please help me : thanks a lot ;) 1-while i want to run MSTP (maybe with VTP V3 or VTP V.2) must I config in all switches(Both Layer 2 and Layer 3) as i show in picture ? i mean i should type commands:spanning-tree mode ms...

We have several 2960S switches and would like to enable routing.  Instead of the traditional router on the stick configuration, I would like to use the L3 functions of the SDM templates. So I have enabled routing on test switch and added three VLANS ...

Hello Community, I have a hybrid network consisting of Cisco, Juniper and Aruba (wireless) in my environment. All edge switches consist of Cisco while the core switches are Juniper. While we migrated recently from an all cisco environment, we did not...

Hello, I'm reading about DHCPv4 on NetAcad and it's written "The DHCP client sends a directed IP broadcast with a DHCPDISCOVER packet"  isn't this wrong ? while inspecting the DHCPDISCOVER packet the Destination Layer 3  address = 255.255.255.255   ...

please can someone help me i have an issue with my  cisco 3750 power inline failed  here is my error when the switch boots up *Mar 1 00:00:24.209: %STACKMGR-4-SWITCH_ADDED: Switch 2 has been ADDED to the stack*Mar 1 00:00:24.285: %ILPOWER-3-CONTROLL...

bern.to01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! gns3 ios issue

hello, can anyone please help me to get the following issue resolved : I'm trying to resolve this for days now :( any help is highly appreciated !  Adam 

Had a problem this morning with one switch in the stack had no lights on front panel, check power supply it had green lights, then unplugged switch to no avail. Then got idea to disconnect stacking cables and switch came back and is still working pro...

cpied by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I have an 1801 router. FE 1 to 4 are a bonded dialer group with an ISP via per packet share diallers 1 to 4 on VLANs 101 to 104 respectively (4 ADSL lines using PPOE). The WAN of the router goes to the managed switch for the system (NO DH...

apear2016 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes