Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a pair of 6509 E Cat Switches and now we need to implement VSS. We are planning to buy VS-S720-10G-3C to replace with the current SUP720-3B So before purchasing we want to know if the current current line cards will be compatible with new sup...

Hi, just received our newly delivered Cisco switch 3850 with IOS-XE. Below is a sample of the "show version" command switch(config-if)#do show verCisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software, Catalyst L3 Switch Software (CAT3K_CAA-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 03....

TECH-JEFF by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a 3560C-8PC-S running IOS 15.2(2)E4 with the ipbase license. From what I read elsewhere, this switch supports NetFlow Lite; however, I'm failing to see any flows exported when issuing a sh ip flow export.  Debugging ip flow export has n...

jtcrawfo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one I think should be really simple but I can fix it to save my life.... Running a little Cisco 1811 router.  Int fa0 = Outside interface to Cable Modem Int vlan1921 = SVI for the local LAN Everything works swimmingly on vlan 1921. No issue...

I have a BGP route, being learned from a Route-Reflector-Client, that should be advertised into OSPF but it is not. It shows redistributing via ospf, but I'm unable to see it in the OSPF database and when I go the next-hop router it is not being lear...

Hi all, I'm trying to redistribute BGP to EIGRP and vice versa. I am succussfully redistributing EIGRP to BGP, but can't get EIGRP routes into BGP.                  Here's my config. Any guidance or assistance would be very much appreciated.  router...

by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to debug a configuration that has been working until recently. Someone edited the configuration file without backing it up, and I am now trying to troubleshoot the issue. I have a Cisco 880 router which defines two subnets, 192.168.1.0/24...

ned_henry by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SW2#sh int tru Port Mode Encapsulation Status Native vlan Fa0/1 on 802.1q trunking 1 Fa0/2 on 802.1q trunking 1 Fa0/3 on 802.1q trunking 1 Port Vlans allowed on trunk Fa0/1 1-1005 Fa0/2 1-1005 Fa0/3 1-1005 Port Vlans allowed and active in manageme...

tuongql01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes