Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm having high cpu utilization on c3750x-24p reaching to 73%. I found out that process xdr mcast shows highest at 45%. How can I tackle to resolve this issue?  Thanks, Dani

dorsia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello i am having ntp sync issue between catalyst switch and nexus 5k which is running as ntp server catalyst switch is not able to take ntp from 5k when i use the source as 5k loopback , if i use svi its working ,any idea what could be the issue as ...

I would like if any one change the IOS version of switch, It will send alert to my phone as SMS or phone me, how can this be done? in "show ver", I can't see the old version number, how would I see the old version number?

Mary by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Tag for Route-Maps

I was working on CCNP Route-Maps using Tag project and had the attached design to work on. I was able to add tags on the fly while doing the following: Right side R4 is OSPF 1 and left R2 is RIP routers while middle ones distributing.  So I was able ...

We bought the 2960C 8-port as shown here: We bought the GBIC as recommended by Cisco, plugged it in, noticed it didn't go orange in the web interface, but it doesn't appear to be getting connectivity to the switch immediately above it in the rack.  ...

Hi, I have a strange issue with my cisco 3750 stack. I have a cisco ASA 5540 pair connected to both swicthes in stack (primary to switch1 and secondary to switch2) and this is stack is connected to by core switches. One of the switch has a strange i...

I want to setup a gateway load balancing protocol, I have a question about the physical connection.  My lab is setup as follows. 1 TWC cable modem, 1 Cisco 1841 router and 1 Cisco 2950 switch. The FastEthernet 0/0 is connected to the cable modem, and...

Hi I got an alert message from my monitoring team "Message cieLinkDown" for a device which is cisco nexus switch. I don't know what does it mean. As far as I know it is a cisco type link up/down configuration for SNMP. From monitoring team no interfa...

Hi everybody, I manage a DMVPN hub and Spoke (with EIGRP) network with around 1000 Spoke connected all around Europe.  I need to give a remote access to this network to one of our partners via a site to site VPN. Problem is that this partner is usin...