Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi team, Anyone please suggest the solution      Im using Cisco Catalyst 6509, While i try to add the SPAN in the Giga ethernet. getting error message, Cant able to add that interface!!!!!! but i can able to add the vlan in SPAN FYI Switch net #monit...

Hello Team,        Please I need your support, my device c4500e IOS 12.X sends the next message and the supervisor leds with an amber alert. When I connect to the console, this is in rommon mode, anybody know because occur this? %C4K_IOSMODPORTMAN-...

What's wrong with the following configuration? I only want the hosts in the mac access list to communicate with each other, but it doesn't work, why? The test device is c3750. ! mac access-list extended test-mac permit host aaaa.aaaa.aaaa host bbb...

Hi everyone, I was doing some troubleshoot on a 2960s stack and noticed a issue when using 'clear counter' command on a ether-channel port. #sh int po1 93195361966 packets input, 95192845124628 bytes, 0 no bufferReceived 10150281585 broadcasts (40672...

hsyenhuai by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am doing some network consulting for a college that has three campuses.  There are numerous L3 links that connect the campus cores and the various MDF's at each campus. I am noticing that each SVI that participates in routing has the followi...

Hi guys!! With reference to Cisco FEX and Static Pinning 1, 2, 3 or 4, it appears the static pinning rules apply equally to both the Nexus 5000 and 7000 series switches - Is this correct? 5000<---->FEX 7000<---->FEX Also, If you do not configure the...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After configuring the BANNER MOTD message, it shows up after the user logs in instead of before. According to the following document, the MOTD banner should show up before the switch prompts for username/password. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs...

ROBERT T by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, Just looking at the port-channel config on our 3850 - example below... I'm just wondering why, on the interfaces that are members of the 1st port channel I see the allowed VLANS, but on the interfaces for the 2nd port channel I do not?  Do ...

jbrit1969 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes