Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have already wrote a similar question about it, but in my previous question I wrote a wrong model/platform of the switch. I have in my network a switch of Catalyst 2960-XR Cisco IOS 15.0(2)EX5 that I can ping to it successfully, but I unable to...

Hello fellow colleagues, following senario, I have two core MACHINES where the internal routing is set L3. my problem is that I have two subinterface on a Vlan 404th Here is my example. interface Vlan 404 ip address 10.20.10.3 255.255.255.0 secondary...

Hello, I recently discovered my company has a single cisco 3550 switch which apparently does the VLAN routing. I need to move that switch without interrupting the flow of traffic. I have two possible solutions and wanted to check with the experts bef...

sharkerty by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup an active LACP consisting of two members in each port-channel. As it is configured now the individual ports are operational but not participating as members of the LACP. Not finding any reference to exactly why this is. From what I can g...

I have two Catalyst 6500 boxes (in VSS) with SUP720-10G, second (standby) one won't boot up after power failure. Regarding traceback, I found only this: https://www.mysolvr.com/bugs/18955 IOS 12.2(33)SXJ cisco WS-C6513 (R7000) processor (revision 2.0...

How do you pull out crashinfo from ROMmon session? ROMmon has no more command, XMODEM and TFTP are just for download not upload (cannot copy from flash only to flash). Only way to capture crashinfo is to generate new one by (re)booting supervisor and...

When I run show users I have 3 users listed. How do I disconnect them. I tried disconnect but that doesn't seem to work. For example, I have a Cisco 3640 running version 12.2(21a). I run the command "show users" Output is: Line User ...

Hey guys,   I meet a problem about setting tunnels with VRF between 6509 and 4507. I created VRF instance/Tunnels on both switches, both tunnels are up but only 6509 can see 4507 via its tunnel, 4507 cannot see 6508 via its tunnel, so i cannot see ei...

King Jin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DHCP and VLAN

Hi all,I'm trying to configure different DHCP pool on a Cisco 1841 router connected to a Cisco Catalyst 3750 switch, but DHCP seems to doesn't works...I've created three VLAN on the switch 7-14-21 and three subinterface for FastEthernet 0/0 on router...

Hello,  I am trying to implement Unknown Unicast Storm Control in IOS-XE but can't seem to find the configuration for it. I can have Multicast and Broadcast storm control configured but it seems like, there is no support for the Unknown Unicast Stor...

should my srr-queue bandwidth allocation match my queue set buffer allocation. auto qos sets up 25 25 25 25 for buffer allocation with always needs to be changed, but shouldnt this buffer allocation also match bandwidth allocation, if i am allowing 6...