Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

ello everybody, I have the following problem on a WS - C3850-12S . The log is always the following : % OSPF - 4 - FLOOD_WAR : Process 100 re - originates LSA ID 10.250.250.53 type - 2 adv - rtr 10.255.255.59 in area 0 The funny thing is that both ...

Resolved! VOIP phone VLAN

Hello, We have bought 2 VOIP phones to test with, one is by AudioCodes (420HD) the other is by Polycom (CX600). If I plug the AudioCodes and the phone goes onto VLAN 62 and the PC that connects off it is on VLAN 41, perfect.  However the Polycom st...

Andy White by Level 3
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there!I am trying to limit bandwidth use using a traffic policing on a ASA firewall.Simply using the ASDM under Configuration > Firewall > Service Policy Rules I match for source and destination IP addresses (uses ACL), enable policing under Ru...

Hes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have a couple of SRW2024 switches that have quite some VLANs configured. We also have 7/24 work schedules... If I want to replace those switches would it be possible to save the configuration and import it into a newer model? Which one woul...

marcoesch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone ..i am a bit confused as how to use and implement dhcp snooping with ip souce guard and port security .. i have a scenario where i have around 50 L2 cisco 2960 switches all connected through thier trunks ans all tat end on a L3 3750x ...

Hi all, i m writing because i have a issue with configuring GRE tunnels on 3850.We use it to get traffic from a vrf to another building . We upgraded from a 3750X and were suprised that it should no longer be a feature supported !?!The 3850 also does...

Hi, The following docs regarding the Master election have different orders. 1. The switch that is currently the stack master. 2. The switch with the highest stack member priority value. 3. The switch that is not using the default interface-level co...

I am doing a Lab for school with a CCNP kit I bought from Amazon.com. I have a Catalyst 2950 switch and 2 Catalyst 3750 with ver 12.2 IOS. I am doing Lab 2.3.2.3 (Configuring Rapid PVST+, PortFast and BPDU Guard) in the Scaling Networks Lab manual. I...

I'm looking at the At-A-Glance sheet for the Cisco 3650 switches. It says for the WS-C3650-24PD you can have "2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet with SFP+ (or 4 x Gigabit Ethernet with SFP)" It says for the WS-C3650-24PD you can have "2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet wi...

sganpat by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes