Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,  Could someone please explain to me why only VLAN 1 in this set up can ping other routers and bits on different subnets and  VLAN 2 and 3 can't seem to ping anything? Also DHCP only works for VLAN 1Switch one - hostname SWITCH1!!!!!spanning-tree ...

alexb931 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, In trying to upgrade IOS on my 2960, I ran into some anomalies and after some research found the following documentation on Cisco's website: From Release Notes for Catalyst 2960 Switches – for IOS Releases 12.2(50)SE and laterHardware Requ...

mastrini1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiPlease see the attachment for the setup I need advice on. We are designing a new WAN for the company alongside the existing WAN to connect all of our sites. Currently the new WAN is setup and we want to run some test users over it for 2 weeks to en...

Hi everybody.I have 6 Industrial 3010 Switches that are installed on a highway; they're powered by sun cells.  When the switches are installed, immediately  send this message from the PSOct  8 2015 10:19:16.371: %PLATFORM_ENV-6-FRU_PS_OIR: FRU Power ...

i've configured the route-map on a catalyst switch 4503E but when i checked the configuration i can't see the next hop see below the output of show route-map ML-SW-1#show route-map route-map test, permit, sequence 10  Match clauses:    interface Fast...

A customer has recently acquired a cisco 2960 switch which I am to set up.After running the express set up and putting the ip information, the switch was put on the network but the ip address is not pingable and we cannot telnet into it.I also connec...

I am replacing existing 3750 switches with 3850's in our DMZ. The DMZ will have only server and firewall ports and I want optimize throughput accounting for bursty traffic and minimize any output drops.What is the best approach to configuring MQC and...

bret by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We own a SG200 and we'd like to know if it is possible to automatically switch between two internet access point depending on their accessibility.Our problem is that we have two internet access (fiber and ADSL in case fiber broke down) and we want to...

azzana___ by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes