Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have an new network setup of 4500 Core and 2960 at access level with 15 vlans up with intervlan communication and running excelentwithout any issues. Cisco Core switch Wan Vlan IP is 10.6.100.1 255.255.255.252Route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.6.100.2 Forti...

HiI have a network setup as follows:  Router       |       |Core Switch 1----------Core Switch 2 The switches are running HSRP for all the access layer switches. Now I understand this is not the best setup but its all we have. The router has no spare...

Resolved! VRF Lite Routing

I would like some advice on how I might limit traffic visibilty within a datacentre environment.My basic topology is as followI would like to be able to do the following1. Ensure that traffic in the blue vlans can communicate with one another without...

%SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Host 0007.b400.0101 in vlan 530 is flapping between port Te0/1 and port Te0/2 %SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Host 0007.b400.0102 in vlan 530 is flapping between port Te0/2 and port Te0/1 the host mac is the mac address of the glb...

mickyq by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm a software engineer with basic cisco expertise and I have recently been tasked with managing our network infrastructure, which has a cisco router which connects to the Internet. There is a switch which is connected the cisco router and all the wo...

Hello,when using Ethanalyzer command to trace frames sent or received by the N7K Supervisor, is there an option in this command or some eyecatcher in the resulting trace that allows to know if a frame has been received or sent by the Supervisor ?when...

guillerm by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes