Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi i have 2 cisco 7200 identical routers and work the same work as LNS and same load but i found that CPU on Router 1 is higher 10 % than cpu on Router 2i did alot of investigation but no luck finally i foud something different in the IOS and boot la...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I will be adding two WS-X6716-10GE cards in a CAT6509 soon, and will create 4 port channels with 3 ports each in the new cards, but I do have a few questions, if somebody can help me out:1 - I will be adding cards in slots 3 and 8, can I mix and b...

Caue W by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So about a month ago I did a network upgrade for a client 2x 1841 to 2x 1921, 2x 4948 to 2x 4948E, and 2x 2950 to 2x 3650. I basically just copied and pasted the config over with very little modifications. On the night of the migration a loop occurre...

Hi,we have a WS-C4500X-16 that boots into rommon. But when I want to enter a command like "help" it seems to ignore it. If I hit enter nothing happens. If I hit enter again "rommon 1>" appears again. I want to get back to normal boot. How can I achie...

I have a blank 3850 with nothing in the flash:I downloaded the IOS i want from the Cisco site, but its a .bin fileI noticed that most 3850 switches now have some sort of .pkg file in the flash which installs base features and capabilities. Can I tftp...

jhager001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a stack of 4 2960s-48FPD-L's.  The 4th is the Master.  I've had some issues out of the stack recently and TAC advised me to upgrade to the latest stable IOS.  So I attempted to do that last night. Everything seemed to be going swimmingly, unti...

Looking at the attached network diagram, when all links, routers and switches are up, R2 is the VLAN101 gateway and R3 is the VLAN102 gateway, but R1 chooses R2 as the destination for both routes.We use OSPF to redistribute loopback addresses and BGP...

Resolved! 3750 StackWise

I need to integrate a SW3750 X to my Lan core I mean I have five Switches 3750 work with StackWise, but the new has IOS version 12.2(58)SE2and the others have the version Version 12.2(35)SE5.do you think if the new get the configuration automatically...