Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I'm getting following error. 783247: Jul  3 15:28:12.388 PDT: %ILPOWER-7-DETECT: Interface Gi2/15: Power Device detected: IEEE PD783248: Jul  3 15:30:14.905 PDT: %ILPOWER-7-DETECT: Interface Gi2/15: Power Device detected: IEEE PD783249: Jul  3...

I am working with 2 3560 POE switches that have watchguard AP's attached. I am attempting to separate 2 SSID's by use of vlans. I have setup vlans 10 and 21 and i need to tag traffic from vlan 21. I understand that I have to use "private vlans" to ac...

Joe Link by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have 3 sites with a 1GB link between them.  The root bridges on each Layer 3 switch is setup for different server vlans to carry them to each site.  All has been working ok until a week ago.  The config has not changed but we did lose power ...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup lacp on my 892fsp router.  I can create the channel-groups on the 2 layer 3 interfaces but I cannot create channel-groups on the 8 layer 2 interfaces.  Does anyone know if this is by design?

unable to ping vlan ip from directly connected router Router Model -Cisco 1812Configuration-----------------------CHAN-WH-512#sh run int vlan1Building configuration...Current configuration : 126 bytes!interface Vlan1 description ***** Local Lan *****...

This entry relates in part to the observation that while there is a clear best practice document for VPCs on Nexus 7K ("Design and Configuration Guide: Best Practices for Virtual Port Channels (vPC) on Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches"), there is no ...

9gmiles by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes