Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Let's assume that we enable K2, which makes the route metric (in the EIGRP topology table) rely on the link's load as well as the bandwidth and delay factors. Isn't it quite possible that this will lead to a case of route flapping?The way I see it is...

Hi All,I have 2 Data Centers (this is the two locations in diagram) with a private link between them as in the diagram. What I'm trying to figure out is that if one PC in say DC1 sends a broadcast - would it be heard by PCs in the other DC?I have SVI...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings to everyone. I am learning NAT and I am having a problem. The problem is that when I use the NAT in network A(Router 1) I am able to ping every  device.  However when I add  NAT in network B(Router 2). NAT stops working on router1(network A...

On 3560x, I'd like to markdown any traffic received >100mbps to CS2. It looks like the only markdown map available is DSCP-based, not CoS-based (there is no "police ... exceed-action policed-cos-transmit" command)Does that mean I need to:-not trust D...

Hi Guys,I'm new to the QoS scene and have a question regarding class maps on a L2 port, please forgive my ignorance.I have created a class map which matches an ACL, then referenced this class map in a policy map and then applied the policy map to a L...

Hi, I have Multilayer switch connected to two router. I already configure the IP address in router and VPCS. But when I'm tried to route the network, the routing doesn't work and when I check the routing table using command "show ip route" the routin...

Hi all,Please kindly find the exhibit below (on the portion highlight in pink)I have turned on the router with rip and the routes are exchanging properly and as intended. (Passive interfaces are at R6 and R8's fa0/1) respectively.However there are po...

SJ K by Level 5
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have ASA 5505 router and configured with one public IP and forwarded to web server -- working fine.we got new application and hosted into different server, we purchased second IP from provider.Provide me instructions to configure secondary IP in A...

Hi, I wonder if someone could confirm if I have been asked to try the impossible. We have 2 servers with a NIC with dual 10GB links in each which have RJ45 ports. They need to connect to 2 switches at 10GB we will then have 20 other servers connectin...

hiup and down crypto isakmp state MM_NO_STATE troubleshooting------------------------------------------------------------------Descriptio UP and DOWN IPSec (Crypto)------------------------------------------------------------------*May 18 04:20:53.404...

AbdiMreza by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes