Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, is there are solution for following NAT task? Router A - LAN network is 10/8 (network A)Router B - LAN network is 10/8 (network B)- but when the host 10.1.1.1 from network A goes to network B via WAN it will be translated to 1.1.1.1- the host 10....

richi3161 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone!I am Prashant. Planning to implement HSRP in layer 3 switch. This is the first time I am trying this out. So I am little bit nervous at the moment. Wanted your suggestion to implement this protocol. Here are the details:We have two num...

I been having issues with QoS, when I do show policy-map interface g1/1/1 I can see packets been matched but when I run wireshark all my traffic is going as default. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong?here is my config:----------------Access-L...

Trying to determine is there is an issue with switch utilization or something else causing the Cisco IP Phones to go into "Configuring IP" intermittently.This is a fairy new switch so the numerous cores is a bit different.  Below is what I am see wi...

Joe Del by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have been asked to assign ACL PHONE_SECURITY inbound to the vlan interfaces and they gave me the vlan numbers. can some one please help me giving the COMMANDS i shoud use logging into the switch . Its a Core Switch. Thank you

I have a Cisco Switch Catalyst 2950, nevertheless it does not have the option "crypto" in order for me to ssh to it. Any suggestion?Version: #show versionCisco Internetwork Operating System SoftwareIOS (tm) C2950 Software (C2950-I6Q4L2-M), Version 12...

Hello Everyone I have a Cisco 6506 Cab running Sup-7203BXL   We have a client that will be hooking up to our network for internet access. i would like to apply a traffic police on the interface. Can you tell me how i would apply the police. I would l...

mspdog22 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 6506-E Switch with a Sup-720 Sup Card. I have a client that we are providing Internet access to. We get a 10Gig port form our provider but I want limit the client to a 100MB on a 1GB port.  Can someone send me the commands on how to do...

mspdog22 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card