Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a quick one. On the config guide of the nexus 7k you can read the following You can configure the router ID. By default, Cisco NX-OS sets the router ID to the IPv4 address of a loopback interface on the router. If no loopback interface is ...

Dear All, please help me by answering some questions in my work we have two different sites each connected to the main office "third site" with dark fiber using Cisco BX SFP "SFP with send and receive over same fiber core but with different wavelengt...

Does anyone have recent experience with HP enterprise class switches?The organization I work for is looking at buying new hardware and they are considering Cisco, HP and Extreme.Most of my experience is with Cisco equipment, but I've worked with Extr...

Hey guys. I know there is a command out there somewhere that will automatically refresh your partially entered command when the terminal is constantly making it scroll away. I have googled and googled but cannot find it. Does anyone know what that co...

I have a core Cisco 4506 with several 4948  & 3020 switches and 1 OLD 3524 switch connected. One of the 4948's is set to VTP master and the 4506 is set to client and all others are set to transparent. When I turn off or disconnect the old 3524, a few...

The past couple of nights our Cisco AP's 1242's go down approx at the same time. All of the AP's are connected to a 3560 POE with one more being connected to another 3560 POE. About 10-12 hours later they come back up and connectivity is restored.It ...

johnny_5 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes