Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I cannot remove the command but I was able to point to the loopback address, changed command to "bsd-client server url http://127.0.0.1" to satisfy auditors that my closed system was not trying to communicate with the internet.Question: Does this com...

Hi,Does anyone know if Nexus 3548 supports Private VLAN (PVLAN)? When  I trying to enable the private-vlan feature, I got the following error: (config)# feature private-vlan  Error: This feature is not supported # sh inventoryNAME: "Chassis", DESCR: ...

BenBen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,On this page:http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus1000/sw/5_x/release_notes/b_Cisco_N1KV_VMware_521SV313_ReleaseNotes.html the maximum vEth ports per VEM is listed as 1000.  This corresponds with the increased scalability ...

Hey ! I have a very strange problem with 2 C2960X switches , wen im typing on the cli , the cli is slow , i write words and after 4 or 5 seconds those words appear on the screen (cli) everything is ok with Memory and cpu ! any ideas , thx in dvanced ...

Bruno0000 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to simulate two below scenarios, and finding some difficulties in implementation, and really need your support, please have a look if you can point out something.Scenario One:-I am planning to get the unicast streams from different 2-3 so...

Dear all I am facing a problem with the Cisco catalyst 6509 with sup-720 with PFC3B. The switch restarts continuously the error code recived is  *** System received a Software forced crash ***signal= 0x17, code= 0x24, context= 0x447f8584PC = 0x401984...

Take a look at the EOL announcement below does this mean after Jan. 30,2016 there will be no more security updates on the software or am I  interpreting this incorrectly? End of SW Maintenance Releases Date: HW 12.2(33)SXJ or 15.X SY: OS SW The las...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI all,i was practicing with a Cisco 1841 router, for error I've execute:erase startup-configandreloadcommand in sequence answering "n" to the save config request...result: now router startup with rommon1 > prompt...What I've to do now ???? -.-''I wa...

Hello everyonei have 53 switch 3750x with iOs:c3750e-universalk9-tar.150-2.SE5. ip ssh v2  it works, but  in iOS c3750e-universalk9-tar.150-2.SE7it not works  ip ssh v2, that there is a command to activate in all the switch. Thank you in advance,

I am using Catalyst 2960-24TT switch for configuring the ports in the ACL list.For this I am using Console Port cable to connect to my PC. My PC has Tera Term Software.Whenever I am clicking the ENTER some random alphabets are appearing on the screen...