cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Invalid ARP

Let's say there is a client  router connected on switch port G1/0/6. But command on switch "show mac address table int G1/0/6" shows nothing. Also command "sh ip dhcp snooping binding int G1/0/6" also shows nothing. So i do not see routers mac or ip ...

eXPlosion by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

nexus 1000v vem absent

I have a esxi host that I took out of a cluster and added back in. After adding back inm I am not able to see the host in the n1kv switch sh mod vem mapping says its absent I tried restarting the vem on the host and unloading but got the error # vem ...

Dragomir by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 1941 Router-on-a-Stick w/ 11VLANs trunked to a Cisco 2960: Can Ping a device in another VLAN, that device cannot ping back

Cisco 1941 Router-on-a-Stick w/ 11VLANs trunked to a Cisco 2960: From the Switch I can Ping a device in another VLAN, that device cannot ping back. Some devices can ping devices in other VLANs and the device in the other VLAN can successfully return ...

Nexus 5500 - FEX dual-homed - HSRP

GentlemenI'm facing some doubts regarding a project I'm responsible. We have 4 nexus 5596UP and 4 FEX. Each pair of Nexus are located in different datacenter. Each pair of Nexus in the same datacenter is connected to 2 FEX in a dual-homed way. Each N...

vty log spamming

Hello,Have anyone encountered this message being spammed in the loggs? Aug  8 09:37:36: %SYS-5-CONFIG_I: Configured from console by vty0Aug  8 09:38:28: %SYS-5-CONFIG_I: Configured from console by vty0Aug  8 09:39:18: %SYS-5-CONFIG_I: Configured from...

4900M switch config

Hi, I need your help. I am trying to purchase 2 4900M switches for our DC but I'm a little stymied by the part 4900M-X2-CVR.How many do I need (if any at all)? Config is as below: Please help.Part NumberDescriptionQtyWS-C4900MBase system with 8 X2 po...

Resolved! Add Vlan access

I was able to do this before but forgot what the command is to do it.I don't make changes to the switches often so I forget the commands I dont use regularly.We have a catalyst 4500 Level 3 switch as our main switch. It has all the vlans and everythi...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics