Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All, I have switch 4500 and when i loggin to the switch with console and trying to enter "enable" mode, i found this strange mode as shown in the attached picture.does any know the reason of that and how i enter the normal "enable" mode ? 

Hello,I have 1xASR 1004 and 2xASA 5585-x (Failover in Active/Standby). I'm not sure how I can succesfully connect these two devices directly. I tried a port-channel but the standby units link shows a 'susp' in the etherchannel stats on the ASR. When ...

Hello My Cisco switch, model WS-C4948 10GE, is looks like "dead". I tried to conect it by console  port but it dosen't work . (I have linked by RS-RJ cable to my PC with Putty terminal and there is nothing on terminal window). The LED's statuses of f...

Hi,I have 4 Catalyst 2960S, and they have the same problem.The CPU usage is 60% before I telnet them.It fell to 20% when I using telnet to login. And raised to above 60% after logout.This is the output of 'show proc cpu' when I login.This is the outp...

Hi I have 2 sites connected via a 10G link. Each site has its own internet connection and a default route out.Currently we have static routes everywhere and i am planning to implement eigrp. Site 2 has many static routes for external destinations tha...

hi all, I tried running this 2 commands but i dont see any difference.I have a running config with line con 0 password set.i have a startup config with line con 0 without any password. i tried running configure memory and type show running-config, bu...

SJ K by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried in Packet Tracer to bundle 4 links between 2 switches, each switch is connected to a host.when I try to ping from host to other, it pings and successful, but when I try to disconnect a cable, which the selected link by the PAgP, it says Reque...

Main Hardware :one router 2800one switch 3500My LAN 172.168..... is connected to f0/0 and internet is coming to f0/1 through dhcp from other network 10.0....A#show ip interface briefInterface IP-Address OK? Method Status ProtocolFastEthernet0/0 172.1...

myopinion by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes