Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I'am trying to configure PBR for vlan on my L3 switch. But when I'am trying run 'ip policy' command inside vlan interface, ios doen't show me any option. Waiting for yours advices. Cisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software, Catalyst 4500 L3 Switch S...

Hi there, I have a problem that has cropped up a second time in the last 6-7 months whereby I am not able to do a sho run (from enable prompt) on my Cisco 4507.  I can do other show commands but no sho run.  When I try and look at the nvram file wher...

We are deploying QOS in our 4500 Sup6. When we applied service-policy for queuing on the physical member of the etherchannel, that interface got kicked out of the etherchannel and interface bounced. I have experience applying service-policy (non-queu...

I have a strange issue where a member in my 3850 stack has no mac address.  This occurred after at duplicate address was discovered on the management interface.  We have reboot the switch but no luck. still the same. see below: BTRBRGBB1535A_Stack1#s...

Hello all.I have few cisco devices at home that i am using to study from. I am using for now on this little setup a 2620XM and a 3500XL Switch. I have two vlans setup on the switch VLan10 and VLan20 using router on a stick. I have setup the inside an...

I have a 2960g on code version 12.2(25) and an interface that is reporting a lot of undersize packets. The server that is cabled to the switch is configured as a trunk port so I believe that to be the reason. Does anyone know the behavior of the swit...

I have a client, who has MPLS connecting all spoke sites back to the HUB or NOC. Obviously, we have 1 default route currently.  The MPLS is currently running on 1.5M T1. Customer refuses to increase capacity and bring in Metro-E/Fiber.  They brought ...

Hi, I'm so confused about switching capacity now.... @@Question 1: If there were 100 1Gbps links, could I use a Catalyst 3850 stack as an aggregation device? Its spec says its stacking bandwidth is 480Gbps.Question 2: 16 10Gbps links connect to a c65...