Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Recently I have experienced some disruptions caused by things that should be isolated but impact the entire network.I am trying to track down if this is possibly due to the conditions being too much for our 7600's to handle.The first strange thing is...

In a nutshell, when I try to append the pipe character (|)  to a command in Packet Tracer on a 2960 switch, I get "% Invalid input detected at '^' marker." at the pipe character. For example: show running-configuration | begin line vty Help!

doctore11 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all ,                 we are  using the Cisco Catalyst  3560-X Series Switches in my organization  The power supply (C3KX-PWR-715WAC)of the network module(C3KX-NM-10G) burning  out freequently. the same problem has happend four times  so  four t...

shbn.2010 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am interested in some guidance on the best way to peer OSPF over a vPC. I understand by default the peer-link provides loop avoidance which is why dynamic routing protocols cant peer across the peer-link. I did read another article stating t...

Hello everyone I am a for students from China, here is my problem, my English is not good, this is done by google translate. Lab Topology  EnvironmentRHEL6.3 server + sock 0.3.2Host 1.1.1.1    Entry  sock -v  -b 12345  2.2.2.2 43415Host 2.2.2.2    En...

lvpin Lv by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,In my topology (please see attached file) I have configured VRRP  between R1_MASTER and R2_BACKUP, and OSPF between R1_MASTER, R2_BACKUP and R3. In normal case traffic from PC to Server goes PC->R1_MASTER->R3->Server and return path is the sam...

Ive installed two stacked Catalyst 3850s. Connected to these two switches I have a SAN 6210 Equallogic Dell ESX .The interfaces on the switches  is bundels with Port-channel. MTU size 9198. On swich one its no problem but on switch two I see input er...

killroy by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There I have a situation whereby I am redistributing between 2 EIGRP instances and seeing unexpected results. I have labbed up  the scenario which is occurring in a production environment and am seeing the same results. Please refer to the attache...

Hi I have a issue when i try to upgrade the IOS of WS-C2960S-48TS-L, the curretn version is 12.2(58)SE2 , the verison im trying to upgrate to is 15.2.SE6.I do the "archive tar /xtract tftp" command to extract all the files to the flash, then i do the...

Hi all. In our company we are going to implement VoIP in our regional offices were all the networking equipment is Cisco. We were thinking of using Huawei 8 port PoE switches to which we would connect our Cisco phones and then connect the Huawei swit...

IgorHamzic by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes