Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiMy Predecessors brought 2 CISCO 3750 switches and implemented LACP on these core switches. Due to looping in the network the Fibre uplink ports GigabitEthernet1/1/3 and GigabitEthernet2/1/3 are down (I think these uplink ports are mirrored in the L...

Hi,I would be very grateful if someone could look over my config before I put the router into production.  BriefWe have two ADSL lines in the office.  The Cisco 1921 have two ADSL wic card in it.  I've configured VRF on the router because we have two...

Hello community,   I have switch 3750x              version: 12.2(55)SE8                                             SW Image: C3750E-UNIVERSALK9-M i want to stack this switch with five 3750G-12s switches but haven't buy them yet,what is the compatib...

I have 2 stacked 3750-X running IOS 15.0(2)SE6 IP Base and tried to upgrade the IOS to 15.0(2)SE7 by TFTP. However, the upgrade failed at the end and showed the following error:Error: The image in the archive which would be used to upgradeError: syst...

lpcuwccst by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, i would like to setup VOIP for my office, can you please tell me what is the requirements. Thanks

i need suggestion , i am designing a voip whole sale solution for a company i need to knowif company buy and own AS autonomous system , is there any use of it , they want to reduce latency on WAN links from point to point , but i think even own AS s...

usman198 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Seeing below logs it appears that class-default has 64 packets queue limit and per flow queue lenght is 16. Hence each queue would have 4 packets in buffer. Pls correct me if i am wrong.Also pls tell me how could i avoid situation of packets being...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes