Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,  We are connecting one fex 2000 to two nexus 5k. I have prepared a simple configuration after consulting the various cisco pages on this.On first nexus 5k:-int Po100 des FEX-2232-1 vpc 100 switchport mode fex-fabric fex associa 100 no shut...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i want to install a PoE powered wi-fi Accesspoint.on http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/switches/slm2008-8-port-gigabit-smart-switch-pd-ac-power/index.html i read about my SLM2008T-EU switch: "PoE functionality (802.3af) on one port".i have no "P...

SetupI have a 3750G-24TS-S switch (1.5u version) and want to use the G1/0/28, I have installed a GLC-SX-MM and the switch sees it correctly. At the other end is a slightly more modern 3750 (1u version) which also has a GLC-SX-MM installed in G1/0/28....

I have been handed a fun job at work of breaking up a flat network into 4 vlans.  This is my first "beginning to end" network project and I have a pretty good idea of what needs to happen, but its been my experience that what I have learned from book...

c.ray.web by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have a 6506E, running 12.2(33)SXI2, with the following hardware configuration:Mod Ports Card Type                              Model             --- ----- -------------------------------------- ------------------ -----------  1    6  Firew...

neovestit by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiJust have a few basic questions that I am unsure of, although I can get connectivity to work, I am just trying to understand how it works.So I have labbed a "router1 > switch > router2 setup. So questions I have are:1) When router 1 sends to router...

I need to upgrade the IOS on my stacked switches and am unsure of the order in which to do it. I have two C3750X switches (my core switches) which are stacked, and then two C2960S that are also stacked. All are currently running version 12.2(55). The...

gauthierv by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I am reading the configuration of interVLAN routing on 3750 from cisco @ http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/lan-switching/inter-vlan-routing/41260-189.html   There are 3 VLAN created on the L3 switch namely VLAN10 - 10.1.10.0/24 netw...

SJ K by Level 5
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am implementing EIGRP which in itself is a simple to configure protocol. I just have a query about redistribution and best practice. I have attached a diagram please take a look. I have site 1 and site 2. Each site has a core switch, a firewall, ...

HiI have 2 sites that are approx a mile apart. Both sites are connected using single mode fiber. There is an ISP managed router at each site providing active/standby failover using HSRP. Please see attached diagram. I am installing an external switch...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card