Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I want to know what is use of this command and what is that mac address which are same for all server (X.X.0.1,2,3)arp vrf server X.X.0.1 0000.p0rc.defg arpa aliasarp vrf server X.X.0.2 0000.p0rc.defg arpa aliasarp vrf server X.X.0.3.6 0000.p0rc.defg...

I have two data centers using ASR 1002x configured for unicast OTV as the DCI.... and all is operational.A Nexus 9K is the core switch in DC1 and a 6500 is the core switch in DC2 I now need to route non-otv vlans between data centers.Questions:1. is ...

Hello.  This should be easy, but for some reason it is not....Background: trying to configure NTP on a core switch.  Edge ASA has NTP configured on it and it is working.Issue:  I cannot get core switch to synch NTP with either the ASA or the same NTP...

Sharkey13 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'de like to replace the modem-router from my ISP by a CISCO router 1801w, can you help me for a good configuration please...?Here you can find the configuration that I try, but it doesn't work... Maximus#sh runBuilding configuration...Current...

Hi, I have some issue concern my ironport,i have replaced my boxes with a new one with RMA , and when i try to add the licences i get an errorshould i have a new licence from cisco or convert the old oneThank's in advanceKind regards

Hi GuysI have added a 2960x switch to my network and configured with tacacs. It does not seems to talk to the tacacs ACS server and I can ping the server as it also authenticates other devices on the network but this new switch only lets me login wit...

Hi,We've recently inherited a job that another company was doing, so we've had our hand slightly forced on the kit and overall topology involved, however that's all fine and we can make it work.This is a collapsed core topology with core and access s...

HI all,   i have a router C3900-SPE200 this uotput the log %ENVMON-1-CPU_CORE_WARNING_OVERTEMP: Warning: CPU core is very hot value = 18. It exceeds threshold 22. Please resolve system cooling immediately to prevent system damage.  but checking the c...