Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone. I have a lot of branches with a lot of small networks (around 14 networks at each branch): C 10.0.0.112/28 is directly connected, FastEthernet0/0.7 C 10.0.0.96/29 is directly connected, FastEthernet0/0.2 C 10.0.0.8...

AllertGen by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a setup where i need users accessing 10.6.17.10:80 or 10.6.17.80:443 to be directed to 10.6.17.10:4443.10.6.17.10 is a server behind an interface called "application"requests will be coming from "outside" interface or i want this to wor...

Hi everyone. I'm having an strange issue with one Nexus 7k: A few days ago it suddenly started to fail connections through SSH/telnet. We haven't changed anything relevant, and we haven't found any reasons regarding this problem.When we try to ssh to...

Soporteco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I don't have much hands on with the Nexus switches. I came across the configuration below and am trying to understand.Not all VLANs on the 2K are allowed on the port between the 7K and the 2K. For instance, VLAN 212 is an interface vlan on th...

muca by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I want to configure a port-channel with a downstream 2960x switch. The 6880 does not let me configure a L2 port-channel. On the 6880 when I configure the port-channel first, the the interfaces, during the interface configs the error states either ...

I'm working to port a config from our current Dell L3 switch to a new Cisco 3560-x.  I'll admit that I've been living in a Dell world and do little high end Cisco work though we're moving in that direction.  I've gotten what I thought was a good port...

Hi guys,    I need to connect the following modules and Power AC to a IE 3000 Switch.    Can you help if the order below is the correct way to connect those modules.     PWR-IE50W-AC <----> IE-3000-4TC-E <-----> IEM-3000-4PC <-------> PWR-IE65W-PC-AC...

lomonaco by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for a "best practice" QoS design for PCoIP on my Cisco Catalyst switches. Is anyone using PCoIP in their LAN or have any thoughts on a good QoS deployment? Regards,-Dan

Hi,How can the below ACL automatically work according to given schedule which is every "Friday from 8:00 am too 11:00 am till 4 month" while the time-range is not working.someone asked me it possible through CACTI backup tool? If this is possible the...