Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hello, i have cisco 887vaw with pppoe dialer  im trying to create traffic shaper per source and destination and its work only if the class-map is Associates with access-list any to any. when im add any specific source/dest it does not work.   my conf...

Hi I am studying for my cisco exam and I have run into some commands that I haven't see before and would like some assistance with understand them please. For example "boot-start-marker, boot-end-maker

Hi Team,I recently purchased WS-C2960-24-S switch and I wanted to ask the following questions: 1. What is the difference between NVRAM, ROM, flash-simulated non-volatile and each additional memory type and how each memory type is defined on the syste...

I have 2600 router.int FastEthernett 0/0 retrieve IP from DHCP.How can internal IP from VLAN 10,20,30 access Internet through Int FastEthernet 0/0i try ip route to FastEthernet 0/0 but can't internetBelow is the config,interface FastEthernet0/0 ip ad...

Good day,We have an issue here onsite where the VOIP phones leases aren't being 'released' back into the available pool once the phone flips over to the voice vlan.They show in the scope as 'Txxxxxx' and due to the site having so many phones the ip c...

hi all,i'm trying to configure a few 3650s for PVLAN but it seems it doesn't support it.it's already configured for VTP transparent mode.i thought 'newer' switches should already have this feature.anyone can advise if i need to upgrade IOS or is it a...

I have dot1x implemented on my cisco 4500e using a windows 2008 NPS server. I'm noticing that when a endpoint fails to authenticate it doesn't reattempt unless I do a shut no shut. Is there a dot1x command that you can set the default re-authenticati...

Hi, I have configured ARP inspection along with DHCP snooping.All the computers are getting the IPs properly and building the snooping database. but once I disable and enable the network adapter, it starts discovering for IP address, in that process ...

Hi fellow Cisco gear owners, we are starting to setup a brand new routing switch 4500X as our new core switch. The plan is to purchase in the following 6-12 months a secondary 4500X and have them configured together with Virtual Switching System feat...

Hello,Can someone share a light about N3K-C3064TQ-32T and license restrictions.As written about this device it has 32 cooper ports available and can be unlocked to 48 via license.OK, I fine with 32 cooper ports, but I can't understand from docs is th...

Hi all, I am getting high counters on ISL trunk ports across all my switchesThere seem to be no errors but I get "Too large Frames" on the Transmitand "Valid frames, too large" on the Receive, the MTU across all switches is 1500,I do not see these is...

sulinder1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes