Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hai I would like to clarify how many or any power supply coming with this cisco part number and any more things to order other than line cards .VS-C6509E-SUP2T-RF (Cat Chassis+FanTray +Sup2T;IP Svcs ONLY incl VSS REFURBISHED)There is option to add on...

Kevin100 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,When configuring MST for STP, is there a need to configure it on access layer switches in a collapsed core design?  I can find docs to configure the root and secondary root bridges but I don't see anything about configuring access laye...

Hi all what is the best way to set up etherchannel loadbanancing betwen 2 switches ? In 1. switch is connected 10 Routers LAN interface.In 2. switch there are connected links for around 2000 devices. I need to make the best solution for loadbalancing...

I have a ASA 5505 and want to configure it for my network. I do not have a service contract so will be using the cli to configure.I want to attach it to my gateway device which is a modem in bridge mode. Then use one interface on the Asa to feed a sw...

I have a 2911 configured as a terminal server with a dual-port asynchronus card (16 port), and an OCTO cable When I try to reverse telnet to a device off one of the cisco devices (firewalls, routers, etc.), I get this CA-2911-TERMINAL-01#telnet 10.12...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card