Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I have a question about subnetting, seems like a simple one but a point I may have missed from my studies, but now in real life networking these questions are popping up. So If I have use the IP address of 192.168.10.0/24, now say I need 2 x /30 p...

Looking for advice on a problem we have. We have a building with the WAN link etc. There is a separate building which is connected via a point to point wireless link.We have Cisco 2960 switches at either end of the wireless link. The switch is divide...

Hello,Is 802.1v supported on Cisco L3 switches (3560, 3750, 3560-X, 3750-X and 3850)?I didn't find anything related of 802.1v on theses switches at their data sheets and other sources.The results that I saw is reference with switch Metro Ethernet 460...

apereira3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm studying for the CCNA, and am trying to learn and experiment with OSPF in packet tracer. I am having trouble with setting up a ABR to advertise a summary route for area 0 to another router in area 1. Lets say I have: R1:router ospf 1network 1...

We are currently upgrading our network infrastructure and we have two cisco WS-C3560G-24TS switches operating with HSRP as a collapsed Core/Distribution layer. I would like to replace these with two switches we can stack and do away with HSRP, but un...

Hi I just cant ping the HQ router here. Tried to ping from a PC from different VLANs, no use. For example, when i ping from PC0 to 192.168.2.3 (which is the F1/0 interface of the HQ router) it fails and outputs this message from the cmd:   Reply fro...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card