Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have core Nexus 7K switch and its further connected to 2 switches via port-channel-1 and port-channel-2.Now port-channel 1 connected to one of the switch has 4 gig ports and port-channel 2 connected to another switch has 3 gig ports.We are runn...

raza555 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!!I have two 4500X connected via VSS and on the edge I have 2960X and 3750. All edge switch have Auto QoS configuration activated for voip. On 4500X I don't have the mls qos or qos only prompt to activate the QoS on the etherchannels. Is there a di...

Hi all. I need to boost a connection between 2 routers. I have now 700mbps l2 connection. We have created another 300 mbps l2 connection.Is there any way to make asymetric ether channel and have a single 1 gig channel over it?if yes how can i loadbal...

(C3560-HBOOT-M) Version 12.2(25r)SEC, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc4)Two ports in this switch showing inside Whatsup Gold the color Pink.1- Is nothing connected this ports2-This ports are downs - downwhat to do ?

I have a Cisco 2811 that keeps spamming the following: Jan 21 20:35:43 UTC: %SPANTREE-2-UNBLOCK_CONSIST_PORT: Unblocking FastEthernet0/1.13 on Bridge group 13. Port consistency restored.Jan 21 20:35:59 UTC: %SPANTREE-2-UNBLOCK_CONSIST_PORT: Unblockin...