Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Good Afternoon,I have an IE3000-8tc-e (layer 3 capabilities), with uplink port issues.  The connection actually works, but it won't let me set it to "duplex full" and "speed 100."  The other end is set to full duplex, speed 100. Here's the config for...

Dear All, I have two sg300-52 port small business switch. My colleague started to upgrade its firmware via its web interface, and because the most recently showed an incompatibility error, he upgraded it to the previous one. I upgraded the other sw...

hi,all   i got some problems,I found the "dhcpd receive" process consume too much CPU, how can i fix it?    attached file is "show process cpu" command output. (running on WS-4507R with cat4500-entservicesk9-mz.150-2.SG1.bin)#sh platform cpu packet s...

Resolved! VPC on Nexus 2Ks

So my setup is a VPC with 5Ks and with each 2K with uplinks to only one 5K.  Is it possible for servers to port-channel to both 2Ks for a VPC?  Or is that only possible if the 2Ks have a VPC back to the 5Ks?

zyang by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  There are some projectors  it shows connected but when i ping i cant reach I tried extended ping from  the same vlan , no success .i tried to ping broadcast address no success.it works only when do a port shut or no shut What could be the problem...

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2821 with 2 GE ports integrated.  I have one port G0/0, connected to my existing network, the is running on a CISCO RV042, small business router, which is acting as my firewall and connecting to the internet through a cable modem.  G0/1 is c...

Hello All.I am facing an issue with WS-X4548-RJ45V+  line card in 4510R-E chassis with the following specs                   - two sup 6-E running sso redundancy                  - ROM version 12.2(44r) SG                  - IOS version 15.0(2)SG ent...

I am looking for help with L3 connectivity between a Catalyst VSS pair and Nexus vPC pair. The connections must transport L3 IP encryptors. The attached diagram shows the physical connections.Any thoughts on this model and advice on the L3 configurat...

We have a pair of Nexus 56128 switches configured for vPC. We need to connect both FEX modules and CAT 3Ks. I know we are limited to (24) total FEX modules. What about LACP channels to CAT3Ks? Any limitations on the total allowed vPCs? See attached d...

Hi CSC,I encounter an issue during authentication (SSH) on my 2960 and I've been attempting various troubleshooting - without success so far.Network topology:Core Switch (Cisco) ------------ DMZ Switch 1 (Cisco, 2960) ------------ Internet Firewall C...