Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Hi CPU Utilization

Good day, We have a router (Cisco 2900 Series ) and we are  terminating L2P VPNs  (VPND) on it. We are getting the following processes when the CPU is high and they causing high CPU utilization,6    72013880     4251984      16936  7.83%  0.99%  0.75...

Mmiselo by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey, If UDLD is configured to detect when a link is still up, but for whatever reason BPDUs have stopped, what use is configuring it on links that are connected to a vPC? Can a VPC configuration still benefit from UDLD?Note: we've installed a 3850 st...

hi all,just a quick one, i'm going to change the IPs on our LAN switches.will i get disconnected if i change the ip default-gateway IP?i know i've configured a switch before without this and it still works.i would be changing the SVI IP last. no ip d...

Hello,I want to connect switches with optcal fiber (ports mini-GBIC) for 10 Gbit speedI have these switchesCisco SG300-28 28-Port Gigabit Managed SwitchCisco SGE2000 24-port 10/100/1000 Ethernet Switch0-28Cisco SRW2008-K9-G5Cisco SRW2048-K9-EU What m...

Resolved! ME-3400 VTP issue

I have Cisco ME-3400 switch and i am not able to apply vtp commands please let me know if this switch supports vtp or not if yes then what is the command or procedure. Thanks

Hi, Seeing CPU uilization at 90% very often , initial analysis done as per the Support forums output but no where I got the solution for our problem. Please see the output provided. We see the out put of CPU where Cat4k Mgmt LoPri is more and under t...

Hi Team,I have a doubt .....In our office we have 4 access point .... and as wifi users increases we are planning to create 4 VLAN and each VLANhave one AP .. but the problem is When wifi users roam from one AP to another AP i,e from one vlan to anot...

I have a Cisco 1841 as my router which routes my wired and wireless VLAN's. I also have a 3750G as my switch and some 1141n AP's My switch is setup so that the ports the AP's plug into is set to access vlan 2 which is my wireless lan. The access poin...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using Cisco Aironet AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9 on my network and it's connected to Gigabitethernet port on my 3750 switch, but for some eason it's neotiating only 100Mbps all time even when I run speed auto from both sides. If I run 1000Mbps from the swi...

How to save cookies on CISCO 3660-MB-2FE. Output is posted below. *** Warning during  test,Search CPU_TYPE 0x09 failedPlease make sure the mother board cookie is programmed.C3660 processor with 196608 Kbytes of main memoryMain memory is configured to...

Phil Wade by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm unable to copy a Cisco WS-C3750G-12S IOS to a tftp server. The IOS is a directory but is there anyway of copying the .bin IOS. The current IOS is a .tar IOS which is a directory. Below is a copy of the sh boot.Sh verBOOT path-list: flash:c3750-ad...