Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

On an ASR Router, what events cause a Critical LED?  A Major?  A Minor?  Are they related to certain levels of syslog messages? The above info is just not really enough. :-)Thanks for you help! 

Hi Experts,We  had a core switch(30 vlans) in our environment and it's noticed that  CPU utilization of the core switch is showing high during recent days. I  have checked logs and processes, but couldn't find the root cause. The  issue found only in...

Sihanu N by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,      why this ws-c2960cpd-8pt-l can power only 3 IP 6921 ?Datasheet says it is able to power all the 8 portsAnyone Knows workaround i alredy sold ws-c2960cpd-8pt-l to my customer but now I got truble cause I need to power (usig POE) ...

Hi all, Hi have a nexus 7710 with F3 48x1/10G interfaces but i'm not able to configure a interface with GLC-T, the switch does not let to configure speed to 1000 and givs the following error: Ethernet7/14    transceiver is present    type is 1000ba...

patcbr600 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried to disable QOS function to a port of switch 3750 by following commands, then tried to clear its counter(config)#int g3/0/24                    no mls qos#clear mls qos interface g3/0/24 statistics#clear counters g3/0/24 But it doesn't work , ...

sam wang by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3850 WS-C3850-48T-E. I've been trying to get port based DHCP working by following this guide:http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/ipaddr_dhcp/configuration/xe-3se/3850/dhcp-xe-3se-3850-book/dhcp-prt-bsd-aa.html It is not working....

Hello all, I have a problem copying an old switch (WS-C3560-G-24TS IOS12.2(35)) configuration to a new switch (WS-C3560X-24 IOS12.2(55)), I've been getting invalid input on the "control-plane" command. I've look up control-plane configuration but no ...

Joe Li by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes