Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey Guys, very new to networking and looking for some help.  I've been trying to learn more about networking and am a hands on learner, so I bought an SG300 managed switch to setup my home lab.  I've setup several VLANs successfully (at least as far ...

I have an existing stack of two 3750V2 switches and I would like to add a 3750X to it.Existing stack:Switch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image                 ------ ----- -----              ----------            ----------      ...

Hi,I have  stack of 5 3750X switches -3 x IPBase2x IPServices My question is - Because these units are managed as one - If I enable sdm routing template - I Assume I all the routing features will be available to me on my stack? Would there be any dif...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My switch is not asking for enable passwordHere is my switch config: line con 0line vty 0 4 access-class 101 in exec-timeout 5 0 transport preferred ssh transport input ssh transport output noneline vty 5 15 access-class 101 in exec-timeout 5 0 trans...

Hello,A few questions regarding setting the root bridge...What is the Cisco recommended way to set the root bridge for several vlans?In our environment we will be deploying a collapsed core design with a stack of 4500X switches.  The access layer wil...

mwhite1983 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It is not directly clear from the documentation, but i assume all 48 standard onboard SFP+ ports support FEX connectivity and FCOE possibility ?regards,GN

gnijs by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Etherchannel

Hi, I want to implement etherchannel on 2960 2sfp GLC-SX-MM 2 ports uplink ports to 3750G-12Scan I implement on etherchannel on uplinks pereira 

pereira41 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes