Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Bear with me as this is my first install of a 6500 and WiSM module. The backgroud is that we are small, but management used to be in networking and basically forced the the purchase of a 6509E.  Most of my experience is with 3560X and 2950 switches.I...

Hi all,I bought two Cisco 3560X-24T switches, both wit network module and SFP module for fiber connection.During the power on process all the light of the network module are on, so this should means that the module is operating.I've no alarm on led a...

Hello We want to create a wirelees LAN for a big hotel with a unique SSID and password; In base of our research we find a Wirelees Controller 5500 but we have some questions:1.-What is your opinion about this equipment?2.-which APP and switch are com...

Hi AllI am hoping someone is able to help with the following caveat/ document and the issue with the workaround not working as expected.....http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/switches/nexus-7000-series-switches/116427-technote-product-00.html ...

Hi.  I'm setting up a 3750-X with fiber GLC-LH-SM SFPs.  I've got an AT-2916SX NIC.  The connection will not come up.  The switch and NIC settings are very basic, nothing fancy.  Both are set to Autonegotiate.  Do I have a compatibility issue? Thanks...

I'm not sure how to interpret this display.LB1X04> (enable) sh arpARP Aging time = 1200 sec+ - Permanent Arp Entries* - Static Arp Entriesdefault                                  at 70-f3-95-11-3e-04 on vlan 0172.x.x.x                              at...

Hello,I have two ASR routers in a multi-homed BGP scenario.  I have SLA conditions checking the reachability of an IP via a specific interface on the primary router.  Each router is connected to a specific ISP, and they have different bandwidths.  As...

I have had my RV325 connected for weeks now.  All the sudden we are getting disconnects for the whole office to the Internet at random times.  When I run a continuous ping to the local interface (inside of the gateway) from my desktop I can see the p...

tymesonn1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

mls qos map cos-dscp or dscp-cos is not accepted on Catalyst 3650 switch . I want to know which command I can use instead to configure cos-dscp map.

HBDHB2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card