Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a situation like this:1x Core 6513 Switch.4x 3550-12T Switches.All 3550 switches are connected to the 6513 core switch, with one connection each (1Gbps).Now I need to transfer multicast and unicast between the switches.I'm sending intern...

husamaga1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,need some assistance or help. I have a Nexus 7009 with  a FEX N2K-C2248PQ connected. If the N2K goes down (e.g. power down) a syslog event is generated but no snmp-trap from the N7K to the snmp server. Interface up/downs or power supply failure...

HI, Have a simple doubt, Will cisco switch send gratuitous arp if HSRP not enabled ???? in which conditions a cisco switch\router\firewall send gratuitous ARP ???

jithu p by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't seem to get my 3750X to mark DSCP values. I am testing with HTTP from a server on another VLAN. Using WireShark, the HTTP packets are all marked 0.   Cisco IOS Software, C3750E Software (C3750E-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(1)E3, RELEASE SOFTW...

DJX995 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have two VSS (6509) running in different location, actually two sites they merge. so some of the servers moved from site B to site A but the default gateway is in site A. unfortunately the servers moved they cannot communicate to the default ga...

We have a Netapp storage device and we are having intermittent problems with it. When I look at the ARP cache on our core switch I found that the storage guys have assigned multiple IP addresses to the same MAC. Is this possible Internet  172.16.14.2...

Resolved! Magical ARP entry?

Hi All,I noticed the following behaviour that I cannot understand,I would very much appreciate if you could explain it to me || give me a tip where to look for it...there is an ARP entry for the 192.168.1.1 address:sh arp                 Protocol  Ad...

We have a netapp storage device and we are having intermittent problems with it. When I look at the ARP cache on our core switch I noticed that the storage guys have created mulitple shares with the different IP address but they all point to the same...

Hi AllI hope you can help. We have an AS with 3 routers with 2 or 3 BGP peers on each router.I'm planning to change the Local Preference on one of the BGP peers so that all of the possible traffic is sent via that peer (it is partial transit so not a...

John12321 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes