cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Prioritizing UDP over TCP using QoS

Hello All,I'm trying to prioritize UDP traffic over TCP traffic for a WAN overseas. I've decided to go with the access-list option to prioritize UDP. The commands I've used so far are:class-map match-all UDP match access-group 101class-map match-all ...

Q in Q on client side

Hi.Is it possible to configure trunk interface to be Q in Q on client side, so all client packets get tagged twice?Here is our situation - our service provider gave us several VLANS and we are using dot1q trunks with them. But, since it's different o...

2951 Routing Issues

I have a 2951 and I'm trying to consolidate from 2 ISP connections down to 1. Current setup is 1 ISP is strictly for guest access, the other is for internal office access.From the console I can ping all interfaces, clients on each interface and I can...

jbatchos1 by Beginner
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VTP mode from Client to Transparent

Hi, Having an issue with Catalyst 3560G and 3750 switches and VTP.We have a 3750 switch that is in server mode. We dont actually use VTP but never changed it from server mode and never had any issues.Into that 3750 we have a number of 3560 switche...

Upgrading Switch 3750 Switch

Hi All,Can anyone help me to give me the version for upgrade, i need to use SSH instead of telnet, which version could i upgrade to?#show versionCisco IOS Software, C3750 Software (C3750-IPSERVICES-M), Version 12.2(50)SE5, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Techn...

HSRP Active and Standby timers

Im confused about the Active and Standby timers used within HSRP.  From the Cisco website:ACTIVE TIMER: This timer is used to monitor the active router. This timer                     starts any time an active router receives a hello packet. This tim...

lquin1978 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Help with a little QoS

Have a bit of a dilemma on my hands, let me paint the picture:I have two offices connected by two bonded point to point T1sI’m on old 1841 routers with 2 WIC-1DSU-T1V2 cardsData connection seems to be great, T1s bond and give me whopping 3megs of ban...