Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there any way to re-enable CDP on a 3650 after disabling LLDP? Normal commands don't work both at the global level and the interface level. CDP still fails to detect neighbors even though it shows an interface is participating. TenGigabitEthernet1...

I have a stack of three 2960s using stack wise cables to make them into one logical switch.  I have two 4500x switches stacked via VSS. The 2960 top switch will be trunked to the 4500x top switch and the 2960 bottom switch will be trunked to the 4500...

andym5041 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So i have following situation:ISP gave me /28 public IP subnet and now i have multiple public IPs. I configured NAT overload with 1st IP from that subnet for LAN clients to gain internet access and that works. I forwarded ports 25,80 and 443 from 2nd...

Wondering any one has successfully set route tag for EIGRP routes?What I am trying to achieve here is to set route tag for the summary routes of the connected interfaces and subnets of some other connected interfaces.Let's say an ISR router R1 with ...

cedar_lee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi chaps, I am trying to find out what's going on in a network, where I currently have loads of switches, majority of which are running RSTP, but there are still some running PVST+. I came up to this case, which surprises me a bit and I decided to pi...

Hi All, we have small production network having 10 switches where we are not using VTP.When i checked switches, found that few are running server, few client and few transparent. there are different VTP domains configured. Clearly, switches from mult...

Hello,I was wondering if anyone is aware of a utility (paid or free) that is capable of applying configuration changes to a switch's interface through a web GUI (please see more specifics below)We would like to be able to select a switch port templat...

kevin.a15 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an 2901 router  and I am getting the strangest ping results from a NATed IP address on my DMZ.  I am about at my wits end and would appreciate any help.From 192.168.1.X:C:\>ping 192.168.12.140Pinging 192.168.12.140 with 32 bytes of data:Reply ...

tom.meyer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, What does Interface fastethernet 2/24 mean:is it port 24 on module 2is it port 24 on blade 2is it port 24 on slot 2is it port 24 on line card 2 I have never seen a switch physically. Some people say module, some say blade etc.....What it is e...

Wondering any one has successfully set route tag for EIGRP routes?What I am trying to achieve here is to set route tag for the summary routes of the connected interfaces and subnets of some other connected interfaces.Let's say an ISR router R1 with ...

cedar_lee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hii have new project in with the bellow product : 20 X WS-C2960-24TC-S 2 X WS-C3750X-48T-S 2 X WS-C2960S-24TS-S i need to configure this switch in order to work without having vlan, first the 2 core switch for redundancy, then each catalyst switch 29...

ASCompany by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card