Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I've seen other discuessions on 802.1x mab, however most of the ones I saw were from a couple years ago and IOS has changed since them so I figure I might as well ask again.We are moving to 802.1x in our infrastructure.  We currently run Cisco 2960s ...

Hello All,I have a few blade servers with cisco switch modules installed in them.  The problem i am having is that some of my internal ports connected to internal servers  are giving output drops.Please see the attached file for info.If u need more i...

Resolved! 4510R+GBIC blades

Hello there, I wanted confirmation that the 4510R+E does not have the equivilant of a WS-X6416-GBIC. I see the 4510R+E has 10gig GBIC blades, but I have an old 6509 Cat OS (v 8.2.x) with the above blade in it and I don't see that type of blade avail...

Hi,I have couple of 6509 with sup 720-10gb in active/standby mode using vss.In ''show log" command I am getting log message %PFINIT-SW1_SP-5-CONFIG_SYNC: Sync'ing the startup configuration to the standby Router.Is anything wrong in it?

Hello, If a cisco switch is configure as layer 3 switch using eigrp and its has interface vlan 192.168.34.1 and is advertise under eigrp network 192.168.34.0 0.0.0.255. And it's has port configure just as switchport trunk and then I have another sw...

Hi all ,ive GRE tunnel between twp routers with two publi ips and its finethe toplogy is : lan1---------router1----------internet--------------routers----lan2lan1 can reach lan through gre tunnel and its fine. but a new in the toplogy has occured, it...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,regarding to the out of band Management interface , if I configured an intervace vlan to be as a managment interface for one vdc ( the default vdc ), when I connected to this vdc via telnet , can I switch to any other vdc ?  ( suppose that I ha...

Hi, can i use 2 cisco 871 + Ethernet External USB to Lan RJ45 Network Card Adapter as the second computer to do my ccna labs? ( it's like i have 2 switches and 2 routers right ? )

amirs2020 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, Router 1811w is configured as Wi fi.Interfaceinterface BVI98 ip address 192.168.98.1 255.255.255.0 ip virtual-reassembly ip tcp adjust-mss 1452 ip dhcp pool WIRELESS   import all   network 192.168.98.0 255.255.255.0   default-router 192...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have doubt on ST P troubleshgootingI have 150 switches incompany loop issue on switch .I need help on how to troubleshoot on to resolve the issue and what are the commnada to use this issue