Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear *, I have a layer 2-2960 switch where all my dhcp clients are connected. On this same switch i have a windows DHCP server also. I have created sub-interfaces on the ASA firewall which is the default gateway for clients and servers. My client vla...

xshant by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning everybody,I am writing on behalf of not being able to implement a desired outcome in our company network. In fact the situation is as follows:What I want to do is to be able to authenticate users (802.1x authentication) in our company ra...

Hi ,ive setup a pptp server on router  , but i want to make sure that multicast udp packets are exchanging between my local lan and users that come by pptp tunelhere is my config of router :=========================cisco900#sh runno ipv6 cefip source...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day. Sorry for bad English :) Please advise me in hardware choice. I have a switch cisco-3560x-24p. I need to choose a 1Gb SFP to connect my cisco with dlink 3120-24 (with SFP module DEM-310gt). Dlink's SFP module operates with 1310 nm both Tx a...

Hello, If I have a command globally which applies on all switch ports but then I want to configure one port with a different command not apply the global command on the switch. When i configure that port will it take effect the new command configure ...

Hi, I dont know what kind of problem is this but it is very wierd and brain hammering.I have a 1 Access point (cisco 1200) connected to our core switch 6509E and 2 more are connected to access switch 3560. sometimes there are many drops when i  ping ...

We have a cisco 6509 with a 1gb link to an ASR1004 utilizing OSPF.  This link is heavily congested and we would like to link agg or port channel another 1gb link.  Are there any caveats with OSPF on LACP? Will BFD need to be disabled?  I've attached ...

Hello, If I have a command globally which applies on all switch ports but then I want to configure one port with a different command not apply the global command on the switch. When i configure that port will it take effect the new command configur...